Make it easier for foreigners to work and live in China
Help Chinese enterprises to recruit global talents
HiredChina.com 在华外国人才网 - 招聘外国人 - 最多外国人使用的求职平台，成功发布的职位将每日同步到Facebook/teitter/Linkedin，并由全国第一的英文微信大号GICexpat推送给20W外国粉丝！
Apply For China Work Visa
Want to teach English in China, however uncertain of the measures to enjoy order to get a visa?
One of the most common sorts of visas for English instructors to secure is the Z Visa. This visa allows English teachers to lawfully function in China. The school that hires you ought to help you get this visa-- you may not get a Z Visa if you do certainly not work provide. If your university wishes you to secure every other form of visa, ensure to ask why and to recognize what form of visa you will definitely be getting. Once in awhile universities will definitely need an instructor to begin working nearly quickly and also they don't possess the opportunity to hang around for the educator to acquire a Z Visa. If this takes place, the educator will typically visit China on an L Visa (visitor visa) and after that acquire a work visa as soon as in China.
Certainly not to confuse matters even further, but there is also the F Visa, also described commonly as an organization visa. Depending on the instructor's credentials, some universities might help teachers in securing an F Visa somewhat than a Z Visa. It is actually likewise common to journey to China on an F visa and possess it transformed as soon as in China to a Z Visa as F visas are actually much quicker to acquire than Z visas. Profits is actually the university that employs you ought to be supplying you along with support as well as guidelines, and once you are actually a registered pupil at International TEFL Academy, our Student Affairs Team can provide help and guidance to you as you proceed via the tapping the services of process.
Step 1 - Gathering Important Documents
This must begin prior to you even work a deal for mentor English in China.
1. Key - You should contend the very least 6 months of legitimacy left behind and also at minimum 2 blank pages.
2. Ticket sized pictures - you can commonly acquire these done at Walgreens or comparable practical outlets.
3. College Diploma and also Transcripts - You should possess a sealed duplicate of your transcripts and an initial degree.
4. Local Area Police Background Check/FBI Background Check - some placements are going to simply need a nearby background inspection, while others will certainly require/request an FBI Background Check.
5. Get an apostille for your diploma and background check. This normally takes 2-three full weeks.
6. Return to - Once you are enrolled in your TEFL lesson at International TEFL Academy, our Student Affairs Advisors will certainly enjoy to work with this along with you to be sure it meets Chinese requirements.
7. TEFL Certificate - Typically demanded to obtain hired to teach English in China.
ACTION 2: Once you work deal
Send out all your files to the institution. Deliver these by means of a private provider so they may be actually tracked. The listing of needed documentations may vary in between institutions, but under is a fundamental checklist:
1. Copy of authentic level along with Apostille (Check with your Chinese consular office if they need an authentic or if a copy of the original is ok.).
2. 2 collections of sealed off university transcripts.
3. Notarized FBI/local cops unlawful background check and proper authentication.
4. Copy of your resume.
5. A signed copy of the deal.
6. Pair of travel permit sized pictures.
ACTION 3: Obtaining your visa
After sending in all your papers to your institution in China, you will wait to get the following papers coming from your school:.
1. Alien Employment License or Foreign Expert Work Permit.
2. Visa Notice or even Visa Notification Letter or even Invitation Letter.
The moment you acquire your Visa Invitation Letter you can easily provide your document to the consular office. For a lot of metropolitan areas, you will certainly not must create a consultation as they have stroll in hours.