Make it easier for foreigners to work and live in China
Help Chinese enterprises to recruit global talents
HiredChina.com 在华外国人才网 - 招聘外国人 - 最多外国人使用的求职平台，成功发布的职位将每日同步到Facebook/teitter/Linkedin，并由全国第一的英文微信大号GICexpat推送给20W外国粉丝！
China Visa Application Online
The way of china visa application online by country and visa type. At present, few people can apply for and obtain a Chinese visa through the Internet. However, if you are in both of the following situations, you can fill out the application form online in advance and book online for offline submission. This will save you a lot of time and avoid long queues.
Can I apply for a Chinese visa online?
1. If you plan to apply for a Chinese visa in the United States, Afghanistan, Armenia, Bahrain, Lebanon, Pakistan, Bulgaria, Norway, Guyana, and other countries, you must use Cova to directly apply to the Chinese Embassy and Consulate (China visa online application) and AVAs (visa application submission appointment) system. click https://cova.cs.mfa.gov.cn Check if you can fill in the visa application form online.
2. If you live and plan to apply in 40 countries (including Canada, Australia, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, France...), you need to submit the China visa application (China visa application) service center to cvasc. visit visaforchina.org To check if it should be submitted through the visa service center.
Other applicants must download the latest application form (V 2013) from the official website, fill in the electronic form (PDF/word format) and print it out, and submit it to the Chinese Embassy and consulate together with all necessary documents.
Apply for Chinese visa online to Chinese Embassy and Consulate
After confirming that you are eligible to submit a visa in Cova, you must fill in the "China visa application form" and make an online appointment, and then submit all necessary application documents to the visa office of the Chinese Embassy and consulate. The following is the detailed process:
1. Log in to Cova's official website（ cova.cs.mfa.gov.cn ）, select the country and city to submit the application.
2. Create a new Chinese visa application form online, fill in the electronic form step by step, and provide all personal information truthfully and completely. Make a note of the application ID number used to retrieve saved forms and appointment appointments. After careful examination, save and submit the application form. Once submitted, the form cannot be changed.
3. Print the completed form, sign, and date it.
4. Visit avas.cs.mfa.gov.cn Make an appointment and submit it to the embassy. Print the confirmation page. (use your app ID to book China visa online booking)
5. Arrive at the embassy visa office at least 20 minutes in advance. When it's your turn, submit paper forms, confirmation pages, and other necessary documents.
6. After the visa officer informs you, collect your passport and visa (if approved). Pay the Chinese visa fee to the Embassy at the time of collection.
1. Online booking is only available in some countries. If not, applicants (such as those in the United States) are required to bring all materials and submit their applications directly to the Embassy at any time during its office hours.
2. You can submit and retrieve documents in person or entrust others to represent you.