Make it easier for foreigners to work and live in China
Help Chinese enterprises to recruit global talents
HiredChina.com 在华外国人才网 - 招聘外国人 - 最多外国人使用的求职平台，成功发布的职位将每日同步到Facebook/teitter/Linkedin，并由全国第一的英文微信大号GICexpat推送给20W外国粉丝！
Chinese Visa Application Form
You can use a visa agent, go to your local Chinese Embassy to submit/collect, or send documents to a friend to do the job. Waiting for the local embassy to process all applications. There is a more convenient way. If it is not convenient for you to go out, you can get Chinese visa application form online directly, fill in the online forms carefully and truthfully, print them out, add your passport and all the documents proving your identity, and send them to the local embassy together.
Where can I download the Chinese application form?
For individual applicants, there are two ways to download the latest China visa application form: from the official website of the Chinese Embassy and Consulate (PDF/doc), and from the recognized website of China visa application service center after filling in the form. on-line. Handwritten application forms and older versions are not accepted.
What information does the Chinese visa application form need?
The applicant must provide all the information requested in the application form. The application form contains personal information (name, date, and place of birth, nationality, gender, marital status, passport details) as well as other information about the application, your work, education, family, current and previous travel, email and mailing address, and other background information. The last part is to review the above information and make a statement.
How to fill in the Chinese visa application form
Depending on your country of residence, citizens can apply for a Chinese visa at the visa office of the Chinese embassy or consulate or through the China visa application service center.
submitted to China visa application service center
If you submit via cvasc, you need to submit the electronic application form online and make an online appointment. Here are 5 main steps to help you fill out visa forms easily and efficiently:
1. Log in to visaforchina.org , select a service center in your country and region, click step-by-step guide to learn about the documents you should prepare, and then go to quick access to create a new application form.
2. Fill in all parts of the form clearly, completely and truthfully, then upload qualified photos, save and submit the form, and keep your application number. If the form is to be completed by another person/agent on behalf of the applicant, there are other parts to be completed. If the upload is not successful, please bring 2 correct photos to the service center.
3. Download and print the completed form, sign and date the first and eighth pages
4. Enter "quick access appointment", use the saved application number to book the appointment online, and download the confirmation email after receiving the confirmation email. (submission of a walk is not acceptable unless you meet the accepted exception.)
5. Bring the downloaded Chinese visa application form, confirmation letter and all necessary documents to visit the service center at the designated time.
Special requirements for China visa application form
Each applicant should know some basic rules before filling in the form:
1. Each independent applicant is required to fill in the Chinese visa application form, including a child. If the child is under the age of 18, the parent or legal guardian must declare and sign the supporting documents on the form
2. The form shall be complete, clear and true, and shall be carefully checked and checked before submission and printing. Once submitted, it cannot be modified. Any false, misleading or incomplete information may result in visa denial or refusal of entry.