Make it easier for foreigners to work and live in China
Help Chinese enterprises to recruit global talents
HiredChina.com 在华外国人才网 - 招聘外国人 - 最多外国人使用的求职平台，成功发布的职位将每日同步到Facebook/teitter/Linkedin，并由全国第一的英文微信大号GICexpat推送给20W外国粉丝！
How Much Is A Chinese Visa
How much is a Chinese visa, the Chinese visa application is charged by the Chinese embassy or local consulate in a local currency, including ordinary, express, and expedited visa services. Whether you are applying for a visa from the visa office of the local Chinese embassy or arriving at the Chinese port of entry, each applicant must pay a certain amount of visa fee. The visa fee of China varies according to the country/region, visa type (entry visa before departure or visa upon arrival), entry times, and stay time.
China visa fee is generally applicable (Chinese mainland)
1.U.S. passport holder: the visa fee for all types of visa entering China in single time / twice / multiple times is 140 US dollars (USD);
2. Canadian passport holder: single/double / multiple entry visa for all types of visa to China: 100 Canadian dollars;
3. UK passport holders: all visa types are £ 85, multiple entries of £ 170 in 5 years and multiple entries of £ 255 in 10 years;
4. Indian passport holder: single entry: INR 3900, double-entry: INR 5850, multiple entries for 6 months: INR 7800, multiple entries for 1 year and above: INR 11700, group visa: INR 2400 per person;
5. third country Passport Holders: single entry: $30, two entry: $45, multiple entries in six months: $60, multiple entries in one year or more: $90.
Visa fee for the special visa type
6. group visas: $40 per visa for all citizens and about $110 for U.S. citizens applying for group tourists.
7. 10-year Chinese visa: UK £ 255, US $180, Argentine Peso 2400, Israel NIS 100. So far, China's 10-year long-term visa is only applicable to nationals from the United States, Britain, Canada, Argentina, and Israel.
8. visa for arrival in China (port visa): 168 yuan for most citizens and 314 yuan for British passport holders.
Chinese visa fees vary according to nationality and are charged by the port entry and exit administration in local RMB. Except in some visa-free cases, the U.S. and French passport holders are not eligible for Chinese port visas. Please check whether you can apply for a Chinese entry visa upon arrival before departure.
Extra charge for urgent service
Generally, it takes about 4 working days to complete the visa application in the regular service application. If you want to get a Chinese visa quickly, you can pay for expedited visa processing. As a result, the Chinese Embassy and consulate general will charge an additional processing service fee.
Handling time and delivery date
1. Regular service: 4 working days, normal standard
2. Express Service: 2-3 working days, which can be charged in the second-3 working days
3. Emergency services: 1 working day, can be collected on the same day (must be submitted before 12:00 pm) or the next day
1. Applications in Australia cannot use emergency services. It usually takes 10 working days to process mail applications.
2. Additional processing time is required if the visa officer requests additional documents or interviews.
3. Express or rush service is not valid in some countries.