Make it easier for foreigners to work and live in China
Help Chinese enterprises to recruit global talents
HiredChina.com 在华外国人才网 - 招聘外国人 - 最多外国人使用的求职平台，成功发布的职位将每日同步到Facebook/teitter/Linkedin，并由全国第一的英文微信大号GICexpat推送给20W外国粉丝！
Jobs for Americans in China
Although there are many jobs for Americans in China, in fact, only a few lines of work are really open to Americans. Because China is a country with a huge population and there are many potential employees for Chinese companies to choose from, foreigners must make appropriate choices for their career choices to live in China.
For native English speakers, the easiest job to find in China is education, because being a second language is an explosive industry in recent years. Ten years ago, there were about 2500000 students in China learning English as a second language, and by 2013, it had grown to more than 300000. The value of this market is that the growth rate will increase by 12-15% in the next few years, and it is expected to be worth $4.5 billion earlier this year. According to the data, the education industry can only provide jobs for foreigners accounting for less than 87%, but this does not limit the development of a second language. At the same time, the second language constitutes the part of the field of education/translation. There are many jobs and subjects that need to be taught in a second language, such as mathematics, art, and music. In the whole country, there are 4553 in total.
Besides education, you'd better find some online media and writing jobs. According to the data, it / media/innovation now accounts for 2.5% of all areas of work, At the same time, it may sound that the number of people working in this industry is not large. In China alone, this industry has the largest number of foreigners working in the education industry, which may be just a drop in the bucket compared with the education industry. But in China, there are still many demands for native English speakers in the innovation media industry. Because the influence of English language in global culture is not the last, it is also Anyone who has been in China for a while will tell you that although many people who master English are much better than foreigners who master Chinese, there is still room for improvement, because for translators, editors, copywriters, etc., it will take a long time,
The emergence of start-ups, especially in Beijing, has also increased this demand, and companies need to be able to sell their products abroad. Beijing and Shanghai are the biggest players in these industries, with 72% of the related work of this type, and the remaining 28% scattered across the country. Therefore, it is unnecessary to go to the first-tier cities to do this type of work, and such a move will not be of great significance.
The next area is work related to marketing/advertising / public relations. According to the data, more than 2% of the jobs (again, a tiny fraction of the jobs offered by the education industry) are natural, given that many Chinese companies want to export their products around the world. Most of the jobs you come across that offer this type of job focus on the technology industry, which is now booming in China. Especially in the game industry, companies like reality squared games (Hong Kong r2games Co., Ltd.) are looking for their native English language to help them develop markets and sell products in English speaking countries. Once again, Beijing and Shanghai are the cities with the most job opportunities of this type, providing 26% (Beijing) and 47% (Shanghai) respectively. These cities also provide opportunities for foreigners looking for education jobs, but there are plenty of opportunities in other cities, so if you are looking for jobs everywhere, don't think you can't find these types of jobs.