Make it easier for foreigners to work and live in China
Help Chinese enterprises to recruit global talents
HiredChina.com 在华外国人才网 - 招聘外国人 - 最多外国人使用的求职平台，成功发布的职位将每日同步到Facebook/teitter/Linkedin，并由全国第一的英文微信大号GICexpat推送给20W外国粉丝！
Us Citizen China Visa
How does Us Citizen apply for a China Visa?
L visas are issued to foreigners who intend to travel to China and U.S. visitors need to apply for a visa at the Chinese embassy or consulate in that country. U.S. visitors need to apply for a visa at the Chinese embassy or consulate in that country. Group visas are available for more than 9 people. Americans may travel to areas of China that are open to foreigners with a valid passport and a travel (L) visa.
The following is the procedure for applying for an Us Citizen China Visa:
1. provide a valid passport
2. fill in the visa application form and submit a recent 2-inch bareheaded photograph.
3. Submission of proof of travel in China
Foreigners with tourist (L) visas should be inspected at ports of entry or designated ports of entry in China that are open to U.S. persons and present a valid passport and Chinese visa to the border inspection agency.
U.S. visitors are not allowed to travel to areas closed to foreigners, or you will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. If you need to travel to such areas on official business, you must apply for an Alien Travel Permit from the immigration authorities. When applying for an Alien Travel Permit, you should provide your passport, a valid visa, and an official certificate stating the reason for your visit.
L Visa holders are not allowed to engage in activities that exceed the legitimate rights and interests of the tourist, such as employment, religious propaganda, illegal interviewing, etc. Foreign visitors must abide by Chinese laws and respect Chinese customs while in China. U.S. visitors may travel in China for the intended period of stay specified in their visas. If your visa expires during your stay, you may apply to the local public security authorities for an extension of your stay. If you lose your passport in China, you should report the loss to the local public security authorities' immigration department. You will then need to go through exit procedures at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in China.
10-year Chinese visa fees for U.S. and Canadian citizens
A 10-year Chinese visa, although valid for a longer period, is not more expensive than a short-term Chinese visa. A 10-year Chinese visa for U.S. citizens costs $140, and a 10-year Chinese visa for Canadian citizens costs 110 CAD.
The cost of a 10-year Chinese visa for Canadian citizens is 110 CAD. However, since Canadians are required to apply at the China Visa Application Service Centre (CVASC), they will need to pay the centre an additional Service Fee.
Requirements and documents for a 10-year Chinese visa
Are the requirements different from those for a regular visa application? Generally, very similar to normal visa application requirements.
The required documents include
1. A 10-year China visa application form with a recent photograph of the applicant attached is required. Remember, the application form should be typed on a typewriter. When filling out the form, you need to tick "Other" in section 2.2 and indicate 10 years in the blank afterwards.
2. a valid passport is required. For U.S. citizens, the remaining validity should be at least one year. For Canadian citizens, the remaining validity should be longer than the expected duration of the visa.
3. documents that support the purpose of your entry. For example, if you are applying for a tourist visa, you may be required to provide a record of round-trip airfare and hotel reservations for your first entry, or if you are in China Invitations to the friends or family.