Make it easier for foreigners to work and live in China
Help Chinese enterprises to recruit global talents
HiredChina.com 在华外国人才网 - 招聘外国人 - 最多外国人使用的求职平台，成功发布的职位将每日同步到Facebook/teitter/Linkedin，并由全国第一的英文微信大号GICexpat推送给20W外国粉丝！
Us To China Visa
How to Apply for Us To China Visa
Submit your application first
You may submit your application to the consular office of the embassy or consulate-general that has consular jurisdiction over the state in which you reside.
If you are unable to come in person, you may have someone or an agent deliver your application to the consular office of the embassy or consulate-general that has consular jurisdiction over the state in which you reside.
No appointment is necessary.
Applications will not be accepted by mail and will be returned.
Us To China Visa Processing Time
1. Routine processing time of four working days
2. Courier services: 2-3 working days for processing, $20 per request
3. Same-day expedited services: 1 working day, $30 extra
Us To China Visa Visa Fees
Please pay by Visa, MasterCard, money order, cashier's check, no cash or personal/corporate checks will be accepted. No cash or personal/corporate checks will be accepted.
Please make the money order or check payable to the "Embassy of China."
Entry and Validity U.S. Citizens Citizens of other countries.
Single enrollment 3 months $140 $30
Double occupancy for 6 months $140 $45
6 months of multiple entries $140 $60
1 year or 2 years of multiple entries $140 $90
10 years of multiple entries, $140 not applicable
Meeting the plane
1. On or after the collection date specified in the receipt, the applicant may pay and collect the passport by himself or by a client or travel agent with the receipt. Applicants are advised to check their visa information carefully at the Embassy and to contact a consular officer if they have any questions. 2.
2. as of February 1, 2010, the Consular Section of the Embassy of Washington no longer provides return receipt by mail service. Please contact your travel agent if you would like to request the return postage service.
How can I tell if a Chinese visa is still valid?
Please check carefully that the validity period, number of entries and duration of stay of the visa you have been granted still meet your travel needs.
1. The validity period (enter before) refers to the length of the period of validity, i.e. from the date of issue to the date the visa holder enters China. The deadline for entry. Subject to a sufficient number of entries, the holder may enter the country at any time up to 12 a.m. on the expiry date.
Once the visa is valid, it expires regardless of whether the number of entries has been used up or not. The holder should apply for a new visa if he or she intends to travel again.
2. entry refers to the number of times the person is allowed to enter China during the validity period. If there are no more valid number of entries, the visa will lapse. If such a visa is used, the holder will be denied entry.
3. per stay refers to the maximum time the visa holder is allowed to stay in China from the date of each entry.
According to Chinese law, foreign nationals who overstay in China are subject to penalties such as fines. If it is necessary to exceed the permitted length of stay, the application must be approved by the local public security authorities at the county level or above 30 days before the expiration of the stay. Once the application is approved, the holder may not leave.