Marketing and Sales professional with 7+ years of experience in multinational consumer product companies. Focused on brand awareness, web traffic, conversions and translation. With proven success in implementing sales and marketing strategies while maintaining a profit.
• Lead for a $XXXk USD Loyalty Program from ideation to conceptualization, increasing daily purchases by 400%. • Develop and execute user acquisition strategy campaigns across paid and organic channels such as Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest bringing down the CPA by 93%. • Proofread copy for spelling, grammar, consistency, and content for social media and newsletter as defined by the brand voice and style guide. • Create A/B testing plans and implement creative tests across various ad platforms like Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube, and TikTok.
• Supported a Chinese-American brand to grow and expand the B2C market share in the U.S. Smart Home business. • Translated and created over 100 English-Spanish product guides, brochures, and packaging materials for the whole product line in compliance with brand standards. • Developed and implemented full-year marketing campaigns, including seasonal campaigns on the website, social media, and email contributing to 38% of 2020 revenue. • Lead for campaign execution and optimization on Facebook Ads that grew the company’s web presence and led to a monthly ROAS of 5x in 2020. • Integrated online store features and website proofreading that increased the website conversion rate from 1.31% to 2.92% in 2019 vs. 2020. • Created a weekly social media strategy on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Blog that resulted in a 55% followers increase in 1 year. • Launched and managed Referral and Affiliate Programs with a value of 12% of 2020 and 10% of 2021's revenue.
• Lead academic and coaching sessions for foreign teachers. • Took part in the educational process of +120 students from 5 to 12 years old. • Planned and delivered English language lessons that incorporated the use of authorial audio-visual aids and various English teaching methods. • Performed thorough reads, read for typos, and update the Teaching Materials. • Production of data and marketing materials for the school.
• Responsible for demand generation for Rubbermaid Commercial Products in hospitality, retail, manufacturing, and health industries in the country. • Developed tailored Marketing programs and agreements resulting in 35% of the 2016 sales budget. • Built industry-speciﬁc agreement campaigns in collaboration with the Sales Manager that became Brand standards. • Closed new agreements with hospitality and health industries that led to $XXXk USD of revenue in 2016. • Coordinated monthly Brand Activation activities in manufacturing plants, ensuring alignment with the brand goals. • Collaborated with cross-functional teams of the Continent for follow-up of projects that originated new sales for 2015 and 2016.
• Managed the MRO Key Account across the country • Negotiated and developed Key Account in-store displays that led to a 30% annual sales increase in 2014 vs 2013. • Created new projects in automotive industries with a value of 28% of the 2014 sales target. • Provided training to the Key Account staff team. • Monitored sales activity, planned and prepared forecasts by account with the Supply Chain Team to ensure a fill rate of +90%.
• Developed and launched special season packs for modern and traditional channels contributing to 8% of the sales budget. • Planned and implemented reward contests and loyalty programs for distributors and end-users, aligned with the Marketing budget. • Developed the annual Marketing plan with the Trade Manager. • Orchestrated the merchandisers staﬀ team, as well as coordinated trade shows and brand activation activities. • Created promotional displays and POP material.
Identify advertising opportunities with a global strategic orientation
Participation in the contest for RCI - 1 Heart 1 Voice, Mexico, Second Place and Participation in the contest L´Oréal Brandstorm
- (+86) 159****4745