International marketing talents recruitment: special session
Marketing Talents - China Opportunities
Helping Chinese companies locate international talents
HiredChina.com 安仕达国际 - 招聘外国人 - 最多外国人使用的求职平台，成功发布的职位将每日同步到Facebook/teitter/Linkedin，并由全国第一的英文微信大号GICexpat推送给20W外国粉丝！
The Top 10 Careers for Foreigners in China
1. Teaching English: Most foreigners in China teach English. Sharing information and linguistic abilities with local youngsters is a terrific opportunity. Teaching English in China allows for cultural interaction, travel, and a good wage. Language schools, colleges, and universities provide several English teaching options. These occupations may need a university degree and teaching credentials.
2. Business Development: Business development is another great option for foreigners in China. With booming economic growth, China has become one of the most attractive markets for multinational corporations. As such, demand for foreign professionals specializing in business development is growing rapidly. Business develop positions in China often involve helping companies build connections and relationships with local partners, such as distributors, suppliers and customers. To be eligible for these roles, you will need extensive experience and knowledge in business development.
3. Software and Technology Development: China is becoming a software and technology leader. Foreign experts in the digital sector have several possibilities. China's software and technology developers collaborate with top corporations to build breakthrough products and services. These jobs usually demand a degree and software and technology development skills.
4. Advertising and PR: Advertising and PR are growing in China. Foreign marketers are in demand. Advertising and public relations in China entail discovering innovative methods to advertise goods and services and working with local media to reach prospective consumers. These jobs need a university degree and marketing or communications expertise.
5. Consulting: Foreigners in China have another fantastic option: consulting. When the economy improves, more firms seek business counsel. Consultancy helps organizations strategize and manage resources. Marketing, advertising, finance, and operations. These positions may need a university degree and consulting experience.
6. Project Management: Foreign specialists in China increasingly handle projects. Project managers plan, schedule, and execute projects. They must manage teams, resources, and hazards. Project managers need a degree and experience.
7. Legal Services: Legal services are in high demand in China. Foreign professionals with a legal background have many opportunities in the country, such as working with law firms, companies and other organizations. These roles involve providing legal advice and guidance, as well as preparing documents and conducting research. To be eligible for these positions, you may need to have a university degree, as well as experience in legal services.
8. Journalism and News Reporting: China is a major media market. Foreign journalists and newscasters have several chances. These jobs entail interviewing, researching, and writing news reports. These roles need a university degree and journalism or news reporting experience.
9. Event planning and management: Another wonderful possibility for foreigners in China. Event planners and managers organize conferences, seminars, workshops, and festivals. These positions may need a university degree and event planning and management expertise.
10. Hospitality and Tourism: Hospitality and tourism are China's fastest-growing businesses. Foreign professionals may find jobs in hotels, resorts, and travel companies. These jobs entail customer service, tours, and tourist assistance. These jobs need a university degree and hospitality or tourism experience.